• Seasonal Signs: 5:30 p.m. Feb.19 paint wooden signs, $45/50, Art Reach Center, 111 E. Broadway St., Mt Pleasant, artreachcenter.org, 989-773-3689.
• Artist Birthday – Grant Wood: Paint in the style of the featured artist during his birth month, 5:30 p.m. Feb. 23, for ages 6 and up, $25/30, register for virtual class at artreachcenter.org, 989-773-3689.
• Brews and Brushes: 5:30 p.m. Feb. 25, $30, register for virtual class at artreachcenter.org, 989-773-3689.
• “Windows GR”: Art exhibit at The Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, free with general admission ($2-12) and available at grpmcollections.org.
• Form Foundations–Figure Studies by Marshall M. Fredericks: Virtual exhibition from the Marshall M. Fredericks Museum, viewable at marshallfredericks.org/mb.
• Virtual Lunches with C2C Gallery: Noon Wednesdays, hosted by Cyndi Casemier, 616-935-7337, facebook.com/pg/C2Cgallery.
• Matter & Energy, Works by Phillip Hanson: noon-5 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays, Saginaw Art Museum, museum admission $7, $5 students/seniors, 1126 N. Michigan Ave., Saginaw, saginawartmuseum.org, 989-754-2491.
• Virtual Exhibit: “Mark Beltchencko: ••• ——— ••• (SOS),” The Marshall Fredericks Sculpture Museum, marshallfredericks.org.
• ArtFest 55: View winners of annual competition for ages 55+ at becreative360.org/artfest-55.
• Laith Al-Saadi: 8 p.m. every Friday, facebook.com/laithalsaadi.
• Mondays with May: 7 p.m. every Monday, facebook.com/mayerlewinemusic.
• Kris Pride: 2 p.m. daily, sessionslive.com/krispridemusic.
• National Geographic Live! Reimagining Dinosaurs: 7 p.m. Feb. 23, Free with virtual pass ($9.99/ month). Visit mcfta.org.
• Manhattan Short Online: Through Feb. 24, to register click on the first listing (Feb. 14) at youseemore.com/chippewa/calendar.asp, or purchase your own ticket for $10 at ManhattanShortOnline.com. For info, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 989-773-3242 ext. 217.
• Lego Animal Exhibition: Timed tickets on the hour, $7-12, Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, grpm.org/WildConnections or 616-929-1700.
• Intro to Snowshoeing: 10 a.m. Feb. 20, Hall’s Lake Natural Area, 11000 S. Old State St., limited snowshoes available, register in advance 989-772-5777 or chipppewawatershedconservancy.org.